Calling all recipes! Announcing our recipe contest to win a $50 gift certificate to Russell St Barbecue!*
*or similar restaurant – see details below
We all know that pregnant women should eat healthy food and lots of it. So should the rest of us (though…less of it). If you all are like us, no matter how many recipes you have, you get bored with them and want new ideas.
Share your favorite healthy recipes with us and we will share our favorites on our blog. One lucky recipe submitter will win a $50 gift certificate to Russell St Barbecue.
Recipe Contest Details
1. Winner will be chosen at random, from all entries received between now and January 15, 2013. Winner will be contacted by email, and announced on our blog. You are welcome to share more than one recipe if you would like to be entered more than once. Each recipe should be submitted separately.
2. Winner will receive a $50 gift certificate to Russell St Barbecue, which is located directly below our office at Russell Street and MLK. The menu is heavy on protein and veggies, and there are vegan and gluten-free options. We love to eat there! If the winner does not live in the Portland area, or if the winner cannot eat at that restaurant due to dietary issues, the winner will then receive a $50 gift certificate to the local restaurant of their choice.
3. Recipes must be “healthy,” meaning they use mostly real, unprocessed foods in the ingredients.
4. A range of recipes from simple to intricate are welcome. Even simple salads and snack ideas are great. The idea is to post healthy food ideas that pregnant women and families with small children will actually make and enjoy.
5. Our favorite recipes will be posted on our blog, with credit given to the person who entered it.
6. To enter, submit your recipe on our website on the “contact” tab. Under “your name,” put the name you want to be published if we post your recipe on our blog. To submit a recipe, enter your submission here.
7. Questions? Please email us the contact page on our website
8. Let the cooking and eating begin!